Get online library access!
Did you know that our patients can get online access to our collection of ebooks and journals? You’ll first need to apply to become a member of the Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust and indicate on the application form that you’re a patient who’d like online library access.
Already have a username and password for our online service but need help? CLICK HERE
Patient and Public Involvement
The Trust’s Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) includes patients, family members, carers and the public in various aspects of our work, to develop and improve the services we offer.
Mental health news
- I've spent years taming the OCD monster. Coronavirus has ruined everything
- People are anxious about leaving their homes and socialising as lockdown is eased
- Denise Welch brands Vogue Portugal cover ‘unbelievable’ as it faces backlash for ‘glamorising’ mental illness
- Vogue Portugal under fire for 'very bad taste' mental health cover
- Prepare yourself, going to the pub again might not feel as great as you expect
- Why are people turning to cocaine and ketamine to self-medicate their mental illness?