Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, delivery times and item availability are affected. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- You can order individual online articles and book chapters, subject to availability.
- Book loans from the British Library are currently unavailable.
- A fee of £8 per item is charged for this service. If your item is unavailable, we’ll refund your payment.
- Please give as much accurate publication information as possible.
- You’ll need to download your item within 30 days. You’ll be able to print it once and the PDF will be available for on-screen viewing for three years.
- Use the form at the bottom of this page to order and pay for up to five items. If you experience any problems, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the steps below before you place your order with us:
- It’s essential that you register for an online account with the British Library On Demand service to be able to access the document. Although this account will also allow you to order directly from the British Library, it will be cheaper if you order through us as we subsidise the cost. Register with the British Library.
- Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 10 or later installed on your device. Free download of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- If unsure, please test whether British Library On Demand documents will open on your device. Download a single-page test PDF.
- For more information, see our web page on receiving documents from the British Library.