Our services include:
- One-to-one follow-up library induction session (by pre-arrangement only – please contact the library to make a booking)
- One-to-one follow-up literature search and database training (by pre-arrangement only – please contact the library to make a booking)
- Assistance from friendly staff
- Cheaper photocopying (please ensure you retain your receipts if you wish to claim money back from your local authority)
- Copying/printing on coloured paper for dyslexic/visually impaired users
- Dedicated workstations for visually-impaired and wheelchair users.
- Extended loan periods
- Postal loans
- Special reservation service – most items can be reserved via the online catalogue, however if you require additional assistance, please contact us at least 2 working days in advance with details of the items you require and we will put them aside for you
- Microsoft accessibility application on all library computers. Please ask for help at the issue desk.
- Readings in Braille or other alternative formats (by pre-arrangement only – please contact the library at least one month in advance)
If you require additional support please email Lise Szwann the Disability Support Librarian
Tel: 0208 938 2306
You can also speak to any member of library staff or email the library
All information will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The library values your ideas and feedback so get in touch.
You can email the library or contact us via the comments box below, in person, by phone on 0208 938 2520